Commonwealth E20
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Hiatus

2 posters

Go down

Game Hiatus Empty Game Hiatus

Post by TLS Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:32 am

Effective immediately, I'm putting the game on ice.  I obviously haven't been around much the last few weeks, due to a combination of work and being sick off and on, and if I thought that would change soon I'd just put the game on pause.  However, I'm also about to go back to school and start a 20-hour a week internship on top of class, looking for jobs, and on top of that I'm planning (well, to be honest, mostly sitting around while other people plan) my wedding next summer.  I was already not great at staying on top of the game this spring, got worse over the summer with a 45-hour a week job, and will almost certainly not keep up as the fall progresses.  

I'm open to handing the game off to someone else to moderate, just pausing it for a potential pick-up later (which will probably not be until Spring at the earliest), and/or sitting around until someone else starts up a game.  These forums are for everyone to use, so if people want to bounce game ideas around here feel free--I'm off Facebook, so at the very least do post it here if an idea gets rolling.  

Sorry to throw the breaks, but I figure that keeping the game going in this halting manner is more frustrating than fun, and it's as good a time as any for anyone else with ideas to step up.  And this forum isn't going anywhere, so we can always figure out a way to move forward in a few months.

Last edited by TLS on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
TLS
TLS
Admin

https://commonwealthe20.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Game Hiatus Empty Re: Game Hiatus

Post by Lefty Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Sorry to hear it. I’ve enjoyed you as mod, especially your particularly colorful write ups.

I’d love to continue in whatever manifestation we determine. I’m enjoying this game a lot, but if someone has any other ideas, I’d certainly be up for it.
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down