Commonwealth E20
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULE CHANGES

Go down

RULE CHANGES Empty RULE CHANGES

Post by TLS Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:48 pm

I've changed a bunch of the rules, so please check out the 2 Military Unit threads and the 2 Combat Rules threads. General mechanics are basically left alone, but I've done a lot of tinkering with units, their values, and costs.

To that end, you all have through Wednesday, 2/28 to do your builds this year. Please let me know if you have any issues with trying to do your new builds. This will delay combat for the 1715 turn, but depending on how much volume there is I might be able to condense it all into the latter half of the week (considering how long it takes orders to get to the orient and all). We'll take stock of the situation on Thursday.
TLS
TLS
Admin

https://commonwealthe20.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RULE CHANGES Empty Re: RULE CHANGES

Post by TLS Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Just because I think this has slipped under the radar, everyone who has a colonial empire should look here to be informed of the fancy new rules I've come up with. Basically, I was concerned about the fact that players were basically only raising regular infantry units from their colonies and then shifting them to the Metropole; that sort of behavior rarely, if ever, occurred.

To that end, note the restrictions on what colonial nations/regions can raise, specifically the militia-to-regulars ratio, as well as the limits on the presence of brigade-sized units in the New World, not to mention the scary warnings about taking colonial units further afield from their homelands. Most of your armies are out of sync with these rules; you have my permission to change about your units as necessary in the colonies (reducing brigades to regiments, downgrading regiments to militia, etc.) Also be sure to indicate whether a unit is composed of local or European troops.
TLS
TLS
Admin

https://commonwealthe20.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum